Its such a funny feeling, so much so that I am really really missing Perhentian, and really really missing the people there. I thought that this is just a passing phase and I'll get over my 'holidaying' mode soon to move on with more important stuff like starting on my honours stuff. I'll just have to stop day-dreaming, but I realise I do not want to stop thinking of that place. I keep asking why is that place so special such that it becomes so attractive and unforgettable even after we left that place. Perhaps its becasue of all the happy memories and all the enjoyable times spent with Lisa, Sunny, and Soren exploring the beautiful ocean and learning from them....Perhaps its the lifestyle there, so relaxed and so laid back, its beautiful! Perhaps its the length of our stay there...one week of undivided attention from our instructors..heh heh...one week of getaway from OUR LIVES, into PARADISE! God has indeed blessed us with meeting such great people by pushing back our plans to go there earlier, and by leading us by the Spirit to choose flora bay becasue we wanted to choose turtle bay instead! I am so glad God planned all these for us.
After meeting those people there, I've gotten a renewed passion abt diving...I wanna do my rescue course soon, and its gonna be real soon, and in the near future, I wanna be an Instructor like them, professional and able to inspire my students to love the ocean and to continue this hobby. I wanna pass on my love for the ocean to the people out there and I wanna travel the world, I wanna see more, I wanna learn more. But I dun wanna forget my friends made in flora bay, and hopefully we'll meet up with each other again at some part of the world, where we'll join them in diving round the world. Cheers!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home