I fell in love with Him, all over again, head over heels
Jesus is someone who can fill the void in your life, whatever you are looking for, whatever you are seeking for, put it down, let it go, for Jesus said," Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28) He said, "You are chosen as mine, you were on my mind when i died..." Let the songs minister to you, Let God speak into your heart.....like He did to me, I cried....I'm so unworthy Lord, and yet you embraced me and never let me go. You never once gave up on me, because you love me so much, you love us all... and yet the world doesn't know....How foolish am I to be so unsatisfied with life, when I already have everything....everything that I ever needed, everything that I ever wanted, everything that I'm going to have...Jesus gave me all when He died for you and me 2000 years ago.
Jesus, you're eveything to me
You're more than a story
Your're more than words in history
I can't live without you
You the only Love in my life----Thru you, I'm complete, then I can love others the way you loved me
When the void in my life is filled by your love, all my past fades away
You wiped away my tears, you draw me to your chest
I see your face, smiling at me, and you whispered into my ears
"You are my Beloved, in you I'm well pleased."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------Thankyou Lord, I love you.
Avalon - Everything To Me
I grew up in sunday school
I memorized the
Golden rule
And how Jesus came to set the sinner free
I know the story inside out
I can tell you all about
The path that led Him up to Calvary
But ask me why He
loves me
And I don't know what to say
But
i'll never be the same
Because he changed my life when
He became...
Everything to me
He's more
than a story
more than words on a page of history
He's the air that I breath
The water I thirst for
And the ground beneath my feet
He's everything,
everything to me
We're living in uncertain
times
And more and more I find that i'm aware
Of
just how fragile life can be
I want to tell the world I
found
A love that turned my life around
They need to
know that they can taste and see
Now everyday I'm
praying
Just to give my heart away
I want live for
Jesus
So that someone else might see that he is...
Everything to me
He's more than a story
more
than words on a page of history
He's the air that I
breath
The water I thirst for
And the ground beneath
my feet
He's everything
And looking back over my
life at the end
I'll go to meet you saying you've
been...
You're everything to me
You're
more than a story
More than words on a page of history
You're everything to me
You're more than a
story
More than words on a page of history
You're
the air that I breath
The water I thirst for
And the
ground beneath my feet
You're everything to me
Lord, you're everything to me
Can't Live A Day by AVALON
I could live life alone
And never fill the longings of my heart
The healing warmth of someone's arms
And I could live without dreams
And never know the thrill of what could be
With every star so far and out of reach
I could live without many things
And I could carry on, but...
CHORUS
I couldn't face my life tomorrow
Without Your hope in my heart I know
I can't live a day without You
Lord, there's no night and there's no morning
Without Your loving arms to hold me
You're the heartbeat of all I do
I can't live a day without You
I could travel the world
See all the wonders beautiful and new
They'd only make me think of You
And I could have all life offers
Riches that were far beyond compare
To grant my every wish without a care
Oh, I could do anything, oh yes
But if You weren't in it all...
I couldnt face my life tomorrow
Without your hope in my heart I know
I can't live a day without You
Lord, there's no night and there's no morning
Without Your loving arms to hold me
You're the heartbeat of all I do
I can't live a day without You
Oh, Jesus, I live because You live
You're like the air I breathe
Oh, Jesus, I have because You give
You're everything to me
I couldnt face my life tomorrow
Without your hope in my heart I know
I can't live a day without You
Lord, there's no night and there's no morning
Without Your loving arms to hold me
You're the heartbeat of all I do
I can't live a day without You
I couldnt face my life tomorrow
Without your hope in my heart I know
I can't live a day without You
Lord, there's no night and there's no morning
Without Your loving arms to hold me
You're the heartbeat of all I do
I can't live a day without You
CHOSEN AS MINE by Hillsongs United
Here I am so close to you
Know my voice, I'll never leave you
For I have loved you since before the sands of time were made
I love you still and always will.
You're chosen as Mine
My Father wants to bless you now,
Receive from Him all that you'll ever need.
Come spend eternity with Me. My heart's full of love for you.
I love you still and always will.
You're chosen as Mine.
Cries in the desert, My child, I hear them.
Tears in the valley, My lovely, I count them.
You're so precious; you were on My mind as I died.
I love you still, always will.
Chosen as Mine.
Please do download the songs to listen, it will touch your heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home