Friday, February 02, 2007

Revived Huiwen

Hi all, been a long long time since I blogged....basically no time, and no life, so nothing interesting to talk about. Ke Lian rite? haiz...Half-way thru my honours year and its already taking its toll on me. Work, work, work...I think I face my crabs more than I face humans...Yikessss...so scary!! =p

I think i've lost touch with the world that really belongs to me, the real me is like locked up inside, the real me that loves to talk talk talk, run about, join all sorts of activities, full of enthusiasm and never gets tired until 2am, full of laughter and love to make frens, having lotsa fun together....now leh...stuck in lab all the time, facing crabs that hide at the sight of me, can only talk to my lab people with limited conversation. There's only a few left that I love talking to, I treasure these frens becasue they brighten up my day in school, I'm glad I have them.

Gosh I miss all my frens...*sob sob*...looking forward to the jc gathering this sat...

Looking forward to my exciting career, I'm ready to graduate and thirsting for freedom...Yeah! no more NUS S1 stairs to climb, no more mangroves, no more science canteen food! I'm ready to meet new people, to enter my next phase of life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home