Monday, March 19, 2007

Blood boiling

I was shocked...My body started to feel very hot from the pit of my stomach, and I feel my face flush and my hands started shaking...first time I know what the expression "blood boiling' means...I can literally feel it boiling inside me...and I'm so damn angry!

http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

Got this link in the marine yahoo group, I can't believe what i'm seeing. If you feel nothing then you're not human...

And for those of you think that conservation is a lost cause..i suggest you think again!!!

Can we do something to save them??

Are you doing your part, or you've just think its none of your business?

To my teacher frens out there, you are able to make a difference in conservation. If you can, do share with your class about the importance of conservation. This has to be instilled from young, this values and the love for the animals and environment can only be seeded in these children if our next generation were to produce people who can make a difference in the political and conservation scenes. Its sad to know how much schs nowadays emphasize on ecology and conservation. Teachers can influence the kids and make them AWARE of the situations. Education is a key link to conservation, pls so your part to save the animals and the things that are beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home