SDBF 2006
Most important thing, I had a good time despite of this. Thanx everyone who made this race enjoyable and memorable...and the really great race sets we had...heart n soul, all out effort! Yes as Dianne said, we'll be back again and strive to perform even better. I believe the Nj alumni, we can do it! Whoever still feels for this team will still be back...
Ya i was telling some of them as i was looking at the team beside us in the tentage, who will be the first to bring a baby and some pet dogs or set up a mini-picnic to SDBF in the years to come? hahaha...just a passing thought, I guess we shall wait n see which super senior will start this trend for NJ alumni...haha...
Team NJC Alumni
Me and Qi
The girls' team
The guy's team
Morning view of Bedok Reservoir
02/03 batch of NJCanoeists...
Me and Jiahui under SAFSA's tent

Before the launch, doing our WHOOSH
Angela, me, and Randy, they're my sisters in Christ from NUS Dragonboat team, so nice to see them there!
My juniors 3 yr from my batch


Race scenes

2 Comments:
Harlow gal !!!!!
remember me? looks lyk ur having so much fun haha..saw ur blog add tru ur frenster so came to visit haha~ can i link u? :)
Hey yah, Zhaoru issit? haha...sure add me in. I added you too!
Post a Comment
<< Home