Eventful day
Went to NUS today to visit my prof and my lab mates...realised how much I missed them, missed the lab, missed the lab's pantry, missed that place....sighs...relinquishing the good old times...I wish I had more time with them tough. Bought them Old Chang Kee and some root beer (to replace the real beer) and we ate in the lab and talked for a while, it was fun catching up with them after so long! It was a pity that Yujie was not there, but still i wanna send my regards to her..hehe.
Later went to have lunch with lionel, weefong and giam at Munchie Monkeys. The food there is still the same, cheap and nice. haha...wanted to give them a small treat but was rejected! Boo hoo...next time i must find ways to force it on them lor...=(..haha. Nice time catching up with them...hehe...
After the meetup, I went for my dental appointment. Still, the dentist asked me to remove my wisdom tooth, which I rejected in Jesus name! My tooth is perfectly fine! Why go through the painful and expensice extraction for a tooth which is sanctified by the blood of Jesus? haha...I pronounce its protection here n then because I don't want to go thru the painful process.
After which, went to jurong point to run some errands before going to see a doc for my flu. Going Japan soon, can't dive if my blocked nose is still blocked...heh heh.
Feeling groggy now after taking the medication...gg to nap a while lo....zzz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home