Thursday, September 11, 2008

Unexpected gift, undeserved favour!

Today I was in CM's office when ASP Lawrence called me into his office saying that he wants to talk to me after lessons. It got me worried really, dunno wat is he going to talk to me about, but I just confessed God's favour is upon me and I will always and surely find favour in the eyes of other ppl. When I went to see him later on, I was so surprised that He actually wanted to give me a gift! Wow, I didn't understand why, but he said that I performed very well for my academic studies and has very outstanding results, so he wanted to give me a reward. I was shocked, but feeling very very happy! What have I done to deserve such a blessing? Well, it is not what I've done, but it is God, loving me in the little gestures, favouring me as His beloved daughter. And because I am God's beloved daughter, He showers His favour and blessings on me. Thankyou Daddy God, for letting me find favour in the eyes of other ppl.

The gift is a book written by a christian writer, about Life Management for the busy women, living out God's plan with passion and purpose. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home