Sunday, September 14, 2008

Massage at Spa Elements

Went for a free massage at Spa Elements today, got this offer from a voucher I won in the Natas Travel fair lucky draw...30 mins back and shoulders massage, top up another $28 for 60 mins free body massage. I opted for the 60 mins one, and my it was my first time going for a massage. It was really comfortable and relaxing, but sometimes its quite painful and itchy. I got a thorough massage and nearly dozed off when the massuese was doing the head massage..haha. It was a nice experience, but I knew massages was of no appeal to me, I would not pay to go for such indulgences. The service was excellent though, and they were not too pushy, so its good. But as for facials, I would pay for a good one...heh heh.

Bought a Nokia E66 phone online today at Singtelshop.com, really liked that phone and for its functions, had a hard time deciding between E66 and E71 though. Finnaly choose the black E66, and paid a hearty $298 for it. Btw my current no-value phone is like antique, chipped and going crazy with distorted sounds, so time for a change..heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home