Bankai!
Throughout this time, God kept showering me with His love, His grace, and His favour in everything that I do...I believe God will never fail me or disappoint me. He always puts me the head and not the tail. Although honours has not been easy for all of us, i was blessed with a very good supervisor, a good mentor, a good co-sup, a good lab with supportive masters students, and my frens in my batch. If not for the hard times we've to go through, i never would have realised these blessings ard me all this while that I did not notice. My frens in marine lab have been my greatest support...we stayed back in lab tog till late nights, da-bao food for each other, call each other up, comfort each other when we're down, help each other in thesis. Its amazing how much frens bond together when we're all going thru tough times tog. Well, I thank God for them. I thank God for giving me strength to go thru this time.
Now that its finally over, one gruelling year (1.5 years of no rest for me as got UROPS bef that...), its true that i will feel lost. My supervisor still gotta remind me to take a break and not think abt work...yah...its time to put it down. Getting ready to enter my next phase of life....28th april.
Huixin, I enjoyed your company today...haha...I'm blessed to have grown closer to you during this time of my honours year..you're a really great fren! Glad to have known you. Thanx for the stars u made for me...hheehe!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home