Sunday, April 13, 2008
Finally I can wake up early enough to make my way to Joaquim to have the long-awaited Porridge Buffet that looks and smells so delicious everytime I make my way to church. For just $12.80, I had my fill of shredded chicken porridge with loads and loads of dishes ranging from soy sauce chicken wings, crispy roasted duck and roasted chicken, chinese sausages that tastes damn good, salted vegetables and steamed peanuts, steamed eggs, longbean omellete, preserved tofu, teochew fishcakes, sweet n sour pork, sweet and spicy chicken cubes, greens stir-fired with oyster sauce, fried fish, cabbage with bacon, vegetarian food, all-time favourite kuey Chap, accompanied by traditional condiments like salted eggs, salted fish, preserved yellowbeans etc etc...last but not least, deserts like red bean soup, Bubur Terigu, kueh lapis and fruits etc. The list goes on la...the food is delicious and value for money!! Nice start to the day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home