27 Dresses
if there's this kind of love still around, I want to be the one experiencing it...
When I get married to the one I love, I want to be the happiest bride on earth, to feel like the luckiest woman on earth....
Walking down the aisle, with my heart thumping, smiling and looking at the man whom I'm going to spend the rest of my life with, and him looking at me with love in his eyes.... dedicating our lives to each other, the union of two individuals who believes that this love between them will carry them through the next stage of life...till our hairs turn grey, we'll still be able to hold each other's hand, and look into each other's eyes, and say "I love you".
Hmm....Just some thoughts...Not time yet though....not for me. But sometimes I do wonder when will this day come, the day when the right someone can touch my heart and make me tear.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home