Sunday, January 20, 2008

So many things I wanna do...

Suddenly I realised that there are so many things I want to do...But so little free time now...and weekends seem so short...

I want to go diving sometime soon, actually hope to grab at any chance if there is, anywhere also can, as long as I can go back underwater...haiz...miss the blue waters, miss the ocean, miss the sound of the seas, miss the salty air breeze, miss the nitrogen fix...haiya....cannot tahan le...

I want to go watch a National Day parade at least once! So sad rite, I've never even been to watch one LIFE! Dunno why always no luck in bidding for the tics...sighs...

I want to go watch a concert or musical at indoor stadium or best esplanade!!! Wah lau, also never watched a concert in my life la! I'm starting to feel damn SUA GU!! Sadz.... Always see my fren go watch Jay Chou concert, etc etc...Hope to watch Phantom of the Opera though, or the Kit Chan's Forbidden City....I know I missed the chance last time...Sighs....I love good music, and I love music that has meaning in it...

I want to see Southern Lights....such a magical moment...Who can ever ask for more?

I want to see the Victorian Falls...Magestic breath-taking view....haiz....

And I want to see snow....how does it feel like to stand in the snow? To see the snow falling from the sky and gently landing on my palms? How does it feel to make a snowman out of it? How does it feel to sit beside the fireplace and stare out the window into the snowing night sky?

Day-dreaming, day-dreaming, day-dreaming.................................................................................................................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thought i drop a note here. its been a while since we caught up haha. hope all's good!

And yes, im still reading your blog and knowing whats up with things in your life. haha.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home