Monday, June 16, 2008

Nepal here I come!

To me dear friends,

I'll be away to Nepal on a training program for 3 weeks...haha...will be hiking part of the himalayas for 3 weeks! First time been away from home for so long!! Excited, very excited, but also having butterflies in my stomach now...nervous too! haha... Will take many nice pictures there! Won't be contactable, think will be out of touch with civilisation for a little while. heh...Don't miss me too much! Drop me a msg, i'll reply if i can. Will be flying off tom, back on 5th July.

Already planning my holiday after my graduation/passing out....PLanning to go on a dive trip alone! Wanna go somewhere exotic and nice...Be alone, clear my thoughts, enjoy time alone, and wanna try out how it feels to travel alone. Well, will see how it goes!

Meanwhile I'll miss all of you. I'll miss church the most, but luckily only miss 2 sundays. haha. Take care all! Will be back soon!Muaks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home