Sunday, May 18, 2008

Healer - Planet Shakers

Verse1
You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You
I trust in You

Chorus
I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need


Bridge
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j55obNEe3mw

I always feel at home, free from the world outside when I'm in church. In church, I just feel loved and protected, by my friends who love me, and by Daddy God. The sense of happiness and worry-free life. Weekends allow me to be myself, and I think I'm the happiest person on earth on weekends. Away from things which I don't like, just allowing myself to be filled by Daddy's love and allowing Jesus to refresh me with life and with the washing of the word. Today, Daddy told me that no matter what situation I'm in, I can always depend on His Grace, and He will SURELY turn any situation around for my good. He told me that He is for me, so WHO can be against me? Tired of the things happening ard me, but He never fails me because He always believes in me. For my faith is in Him, and He has never once failed me. With Daddy God backing me up, I shall not be afraid to face tom, but be ever confident of my position in Christ. And I shall not forget that He's always beside me, holding my hands, cheering me on, saying,“ Go for it! That's my girl!"...... That's my Daddy God. =) You're all I ever need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home