Wednesday, September 03, 2008

24 hours shift

My first 24 hr shift, it was really quite tiring, but its not like I have not done it before during the previous attachment, but this was really draining...maybe because learning and trying to absorb as much knowledge imparted as possible within one night. I kept asking questions and trying to learn as much as I can from the experienced ones. They are indeed very very nice people. Its amazing how much bonding is established in just one 24 tour. I'm tired, but happy and satisfied..hehe.

Went home and slept for a while before meeting Kat for a movie and dinner at Causeway point. We shopped a little after that, bought some office wear, a really nice necklace that we got together (same design but diff colour), also bought 2 wine glasses from Metro which were on sale as I bought some wine home recently from the Vivo city's International Wine and Beer Fair. So now can use proper wine glasses to savour the Ice wine and Choya that I bought. The Reiseling from Germany tasted really good too, but I didn't buy it as I preferred something sweeter. Then I passed by Swenson's and got attracted to the ice cream mooncakes...yummy...can't resist it, suddenly felt like indulging in some good quality and nice mooncakes for a change...must pamper myself sometimes...haha. The best thing I like about Mooncake festival...are the mooncakes! I love mooncakes!! everytime only eat Bengawan Solo one, now working liao earn some money can buy more expensive ones to try le. hehe. I bought the Sticky Chewy chocolate flavour, durian, strawberry cheesecake and the ginger apple cinnamon flavoured snow-skin ice cream mooncakes. 4 flavours in all. Argh, can't wait to try them...hehe

Oh ya, talking about food, the Brotzeit restaurant in Vivo serving delicious german food and beer serves really nice sausages and pork knuckles....and talking about pork knuckles, I also ate the chinese version with vinegar at Sheng Siong opp J. It was really not bad, given that I've never eaten the ever popular chinese dish vinegar pork knuckles just with rice and Mei Cai. It was delicious!!

Savouring a glass of wine first before heading to bed...bliss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home