Saturday, August 30, 2008

Graduation

Finally, passed out loh! Officially graduated from Police academy. Yeah! Looking forward to my one month leave and my two week long trip to Japan!! hahaha....I'm going diving! Woohoo! I miss the waters, the sea, the nitrogen....ahhhh....
Hopefully I can see the mantas and whale sharks this time!

Here are some photos I took at my Grad dinner at SPOM at old police academy held on 28 Aug 2008. My mom went to Hainan island for holidays, so my Dad and my Sis came for the dinner. Had a really good time mingling with people, taking photos, and talking to DC. (nervous nervous)

My Sis took these pictures...my official photographer: just to show you some photos here....












P/S: Justin, so happy to have received your msg that day. Thanx for the well wishes!
To my C4 friends, thanx for making this day a success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home