OK la, I sound like some deprived person who is all excited about mooncakes and lanterns! hahaha...cheap thrill...but seriously, I love mooncake festival because I grew up celebrating this time with paper lanterns, burning dry leaves at the playground downstairs, playing with the neighbour's kids, eating my favourite mooncakes, the brown and hard tasting pigs in those basket kinds, drinking tea, walking round the estate with my mom and our neighbours...It was fun! I remember during Uni days I organised one lantern celebration with Kat, Liling and Jerm at the playground below my block, the YEW TEE gang! hahaha. We had a lot of fun, and kids started to get lanterns from us because we lighted the whole playgrd with lanterns..haha. Sigh...those were the days! Don;t worry girls, if can I'll try to organise another one next time...keke. Hope you all have not grown out of it.
This year die die I also must try the haagan daaz mooncake! Last year no money to buy, this year hope got the extra cash to splurge on this after deducting for the Japan trip expenses...*cross my fingers*... and the hotel mooncakes promotions also very attractive la...drools...My weakness for fooddddddd
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home