Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Having a good break from work

I think my holiday was timely...a timely break before I go insane and got totally burnt out. It was rejuvenating to my body and soul, because i have used this time to think abt many things, and talk to people, spend time with my loved ones and my dearest friends. I became back to old myself, which was having the enthusiasm and energy to do things, and I had my determination and my dreams back. I was back to myself, I was happy, but still, the tot of gg back to work to face reality scares me a little. There is still this fear in me...as last month was...traumatic for me.

I want to see this year as a better year, or the best year yet....Pastor's sermon greatly encouraged me. This is gg to be an acceptable yr of the Lord, and He will make the days like days of heaven on earth. I will believe in this, and believe that God will see me thru this time. I will take one step at a time, and give this job one more try. The bond is indeed a hefty sum...I will have to think carefully and try to perservere thru. Yes it may make me a stronger person, but is it wat i really want in life? What I want is just to be happy, happy in my job and enjoying what i'm doing. If it is not for me, I wouldn't want to give up my happiness because of money. I'm praying for directions.

This period of time sees my friends who love me...so many of them caring for me and asking me how am I doing. They offered wisdom, advise, and always made me feel so much better. They gave me hope, sanity, and made me see the light. I just feel so loved, so underserving. It greatly consoles me to know I still have many friends ard me who loves me and support me even when I'm down in the valleys. And not to forget Daddy God, who always was there for me, and never left me, turning my situation ard, and being my ever present help...daily.

My friends, I would need you to keep me sane for the next 10 months, ask me out, get me away from my office, pull me to do some activity, jio me to join something...I want to live life outside my career...I want to live life to the fullest...because i'm not gg to let my job take over my life. Because after this 10 months, I want to be the same Huiwen that all of you know.

I think I'm blabbering a lot....heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home