Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Lunch with my galfriend

Met up with Jen to have some ice-cream at New Zealand's ice-cream today. Been a really long time since I saw her, haha...miss you leh Jen! Yah one more of my close friends who graduated...so sad...wun be seeing many of my frens..sob sob..will miss Katherine, and Wendy too...haha...but at least Kat stays near me, so i can get her out anytime...haha. Happy to see Jen again, and glad that she's happy with her someone now..heh heh. Oh yah, and we had sundae and waffle at New Zealand's, but is sucks totally becasue the waffles are hard and soggy...so next time just eat the ice-cream and dun try any other things..haha..

Feeling tired after staying till 4am yesterday doing rag, I thought I was quite high after smelling all the glue and paint, I thought I could go on for a while more..haha..but by the time I tried sitting down doing marshe I was falling asleep...haha...I'm lousy, frens from my Tioman trip always see me yawning away whenever I'm seated down and comfortable..hee..Kerna suan by Jeff our TA for yawning all the time..heh heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

hey gal! hahah.. miss me ah? i am gg china today for a month!! caht wif me online if u see me k!!!

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home