This is the first time I attended my friend's wedding dinner...to see our frens dressed in their Number one uniforms and being sword-bearers for the groom. To Jackson and Fiona, congrats and wish them forever happy! haha...I feel so happy for them! So loving and so 'xing fu'! haha...and finally I get to attend my friend's wedding. Its like as of I'm beginning to step into another phase of life...the phase of seeing my frens ard me getting married... I'll somehow have to face the reality that I'm getting old! Ahem...Mature! Its a very special occasion for me, and I had a really great time! BECAUSE... of that bunch of Jerm's army frens...haha. They're really a bunch of lovely ppl...real funny and very 'jiang yi qi' (loyal), good to talk to too! Had a great time talking to them and listening to them 'suan' poor kanghao...haha...wish I could know them better though! But dunno when i'll have a chance to see them again...haha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home