No matter what happened that day, I never regretted going for this bbq, becasue I'm thankful for having such a good class with nice people....perhaps the only regret I might have is that I did not get to know some of them better. Honours year just drifts by unknowingly...and there's always like no time for this and that...especially social life. How i wish we had more time together to have some more fun. To my dearest marine lab frens, don't worry about me, I'll be alright, Thanx for being there that day, to offer help and advise. Although I think the whole thing is a bit drama, but its one lesson we have to learn and just put it behind us. I just want to forget all this and pretend nothing has ever happened, and move on with a new beginning. The old has past and the new has come. So give me trust and support. I do apologise for all that has happened, but everything's ok now. Grateful for having such frens, thanx for being part of my happy memory. =)

My Bio Class, we're wearing our class T-shirt on it saying "Biologists Do It For a Living"

The bio girls



me and huixin

Outside my lab, pretty garden, I'll miss this place.
1 Comments:
i'm sure you'll do fine girl. whats past is past. look ahead of you. the future is shining high and bright. friends will always be there for you. like yours truly. cheers!
Post a Comment
<< Home