Thursday, December 20, 2007

Standard chartered marathon




Had a really good time completing the 21km marathon for the very first time in my life! hehe...I'm so happy that I din stop at all throughout the race and managed to complete it in 2.5 hrs. Glad that my friends were there to support me and run with me...without them I will not have finished the race this way. Thanx U!

Jerm completed the 42km too...first time he ran a full marathon and he's really happy to get the finisher's Tee. haha... then saw Jiahui there at the race, we met and first thing...headed straight to the ice-cream stall to have our favourite Waffle ice-cream!! But of course, we pay to suffer.... after the race, me and Jerm's leg swelled and hurt so much we had to limp. Our toes nails also turned blue-black! Eeeks! Went to see the chinese sinseh and of all thing he had to bandage my leg into a big big elephant leg then ask me to book in this way...haha. Well, couldn't do PT for a few days. But I tried one method and it works...Soaking my leg into a pail of ice water...3X and the swell went down that very day...next day I was up and running!! Light duty is too damn boring and sad, have learnt to appreciate my PT lessons..keke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home