Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sweet surprise...

Met Liling for supper on Tues, because she wanted to pass me my policy file. She surprised me by giving me a small gift before I enter the police force. hehe...Thanx girl, appreciate your heart and sincereity so much. We had a good time sharing and catching up about life and work, and we also learnt many things from each other. I really think Liling spoke words of wisdom into my life, and I was amazed how much she knew even she was not a christian. Amazing girl...Thanx girl, we'll meet up again on weekends again k? haha.

There are some friends whom I really love meeting, and they are always available when I call them. But some just can't be bothered to spare me time to meet up although we haven't met for so long. I'm a little disappointed, but we all know who our true friends are, so I'm not upset because I've got many true friends around me to support me and dote on me. We'll never be too busy for those we care about, because priorities in life are set by you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home