Friday, December 21, 2007

Living life to the fullest

It has been about 2 months inside already, and really I'm enjoying this phase of my career now. Having lots of fun inside, learning many interesting things, just started our driving lessons, and building up strong friendships inside...I think my squad bonded surprisingly fast, but of course there will be some differences among us, because this batch is very uniquely made up of people who have very different personalities and backgrounds. But the good thing is, we became really close and I think we are a very fun group of ppl. We had lots of fun times together inside and outside camp, and I really appreciate every single one of them. Hope that this team will grow even stronger as we approach the Nepal days...

The ladies...
Me and YF's first ursher duty on Sat
SPOM Gala dinner


CIP activities that we're involved in...Its a christmas party organised for children who are terminally ill...sometimes when I look at them my heart breaks...they seem to have such a long way ahead of them, a bright future lies awaiting, but yet they were robbed of this chance to enjoy life's experiences. But my friends told me that the best thing we can do for them now is to let them enjoy themselves to the fullest today and make them happy, that's wat's most important.









And the PA sports day, where helpers are in the blue dry-fit shirt...actually i quite like the shade of blue...haha.

PA Sports day

ZB taking my camera and doing some stupid shots...haha

Xmas Party Time!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home