Sunday, November 04, 2007

Booking in tomorrow...

Today is my last day serving in choir....although short, but I'll really miss all friends and leaders there. God knows that I love to serve him in worship, I believe that He'll surely make a way out for me. I feel a little sad that I can't serve anymore, but I know I'll surely be back once I can. I'll surely be back...

Booking in tom, first day of my new phase of life, first day of my career that I've awaited so long for. I really have no idea what to expect inside, am quite nervous actually, but I know that although I'm alone, God is always there with me, holding my hand and taking care of my every single need. I'm going to give this career to God, and let this be the most restful and stress-free career, surrounded by annoitings and favour super-abundantly. When I fix my eyes on Jesus, all the blessings will hunt me down everywhere I go, and everything that I lay my hands to do, will prosper. Praise Jesus. I want to walk this journey with you, ever so closely, and I'll never let go of your love and promises in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home