Back again...
Anyway, now that I have passed out, I'm happy again, I'm back to the arms of people who truely love me and accept me as who I am...In their presence I can truely be myself and I realised I have gotten back the strength to love and care for these people like how I used to treat my friends whom I love dearly. For a while, I forgot how to love my friends, how to love people who are like this, I've lost all strength, but recently I found it back....and became more chatty, like Kat said, being quiet and withdrawn is not like me at all.
Welcome back Huiwen, Thank God for the strength, and for seeing me through this tough period. I guess only Daddy God knows how i truely felt for this past few months.
Anyway, for some updates of some really fun times I had with the recent meet up with my JC frens...Now I've come to treasure and love them more...such friends...really hard to come by nowadays...
For these past weeks, my calendar was packed... met up with Meiling, Jiahui and gang for a ktv session, had a super fun time singing till past midnight, went for my Grandpa's birthday dinner at tiong Bahru, and gave him a Big Ang Bao! haha...he was so happy that he smiled so widely and blushed. Watched a lot of movies lately, except haven't watched 12 Lotus and Wall-E, and spent quite a bit of money on books, I've already got a pile pilling up in my bookshelf, waiting for me to clear...haha...just can't resist the temptation to buy a good read. heh heh. Had a really refreshing time in church, worship was great, pastor was great, and the new album has all the nice songs that I like! Listen already my heart feels very peaceful. God's love can really calm people down and relieve stress! =) Also went to watch the Fireworks festival, it was really nice and spectacular!!
And some funny and memorable incidents took place...like...my dad's car battery died and me and my mom had to push the car across a red-light junction...so funny la...we were giggling and panting at the same time because we think we looked really comical, and the greatest workout ever for my mom! hahaha. Luckily my dad has helpful friends who came down to help him. Other than these, I've been doing facial, and basically just planning for my japan trip. I'm always busy, always got things to do...if there's ever one moment I'm not doing anything, I might just feel uneasy...haha.
Lastly, thanx to all my friends who still cares about me and drop me messages here and there...like Lionel, Yew Leong, Kaiyi, Kat and Liling, Meiling and Jiahui...Thanx for accompanying me out, asking me out for dinner and sun tanning sessions, dropping messages on msn, asking me how I am even after not meeting you guys for quite some time...Love you guys lots!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home