Wednesday, September 27, 2006
I think when I face my crabs everyday, I start to have a craving to eat crabs! So today, me, Kat and BJ went to a famous coffeshop called Kim Seng Coffeshop..I think...famous for its seafood and chilli crabs! Heard that people queue up everyday to dine at this place, so must go there early to get seats! Its at Still Road (near Joo Chiat), but to our dismay, we found the place closed when we got there! Luckily the Taxi uncle knows nice places to eat crabs and drove us to the famous 'No Signboard Seafood restaurant' at Geylang Lor 24 (nearest MRT...Aljunied). The food there is delicious! I like the black pepper crab most, followed by the chilli crab...we ordered lots of stuff..considered two girls and one guy eating...sambal kang kong, claypot doufu, deer meet, and they even give us complementary dessert sour sop with ice jelly. Well, price was ok, slightly to the expensive side...think its the crabs la...32 bucks for one ard 1kg...but it's big, juicy and loaded with loads of tasty flesh. Yummy! Shall bring my frens there next time if they want a feast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home