Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Chicken Rice Shop

The Chicken Rice Shop at Vivo City's basement serves really delicious chicken rice at a very affordable price! Jerm and I went to have dinner there today, and we ordered a full set meal B including roasted chicken, bbq chicken, bean sprouts (which is nice), Pai Di (some popiah fillings put in a crispy cup of pastry), fresh mini fishballs, and we ordered another tofu in oyster sauce...this combination is really good and tastes nice!

Went shopping after dinner, there is a lot of shopping/window shopping that can be done at vivo when there is NOT that many people...haha. Jerm bought me a really blue nice adidas jacket because it caught my eye and I really liked it....hee...so i bought him a nike t-shirt which he really liked...I saw many nice adidas apparels which i really feel like buying....but must control my money...haha...so ahem...waiting for my bday to come...haha...

Gonna order the new birkenstock with my sis frens tom, yeah! last pair maybe...just one more pair...haha

Haiz...rain rain rain...bad weather! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home