Thursday, December 07, 2006

KTV session!!!

5 hours straight of KTV with my dearest JC classmates was really fun and enjoyable! I enjoy meeting them all the time, always looking forward to the next time! I'm pround tom know that our class is one of the few around that will still meet up every once/twice a month without fail (maybe casue we love each other too much and we miss seeing each other..haha...). We are really close and we can talk about anything under the sun, and we're becoming better at 'suaning' each other and making a joke out of everything. I love them all, enjoy their company, enjoy talking to them...perhaps becasue we're all very connected and understand each other pretty well. Anyway, had a good time singing out hearts out today! And oh man, YM, Camy, Mark, Chee Siang and even Weiye can SING DAMN WELL! Kudos!

YM was right...We're discussing later at dinner whether our class will stay together until we grow older and form families..blah blah...And the conclusion is Yes! But there will always need some crucial characters to make it happen! The people who gel the class together and make the efforts to organise class gatherings. Many thanx to Aiwen, Mark, Keith, Michelle who normally are the ones who organise these gatherings, being nice to open up their houses...and for all those who turn up...the response it usually good! I love you all! Let's keep our class together alright? haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home