Sunday, December 24, 2006

Sec school gathering





Met up with my sec school frens on sat, they're really important people to me, because we grow up together and see each other change into who we are today. Still, after so many years, I enjoy their company and our gatherings are always filled with fun and laughter! Had a really great time with them at settler's cafe cafe, playing games like taboo, gestures, and two i forgot wat games...haha...just remembered that we kept changing games and the staff had to keep explaining to us how to play the new game...hehe. I enjoyed the last game girls..it was fun! Too bad I could not stay long enough to see KM win the game...haha..KM the silent killer! =) Thanx girls, I had a great time! Too bad the guys can't join us...haha...OI Chingsan, Yiwei, and Kok Chai, you all better turn up next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home