Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy day!

Today is the 40th month anniversary of me and jerm being together...the usual monthly celebration with exchange of little gifts to make him happy and to let him know his importance to me...he did the same too..gave me a cute diary that I've always wanted but would not buy becasue of the price...Thanx dear!

Its like we do see each other everyday in school and we go to church together...we're just so part of each other. I know that sometimes it becomes mundane celebrating this monthly anniversary thing, and its just having a normal dinner together, but this time it felt different...I felt happier and enjoyed today with him...dunno why...maybe its becasue we went to church before that, and let God settle all our troubles while we rest listening at his feet. Everytime we come out of the service, feeling so loved by Him, with joy and peace in our hearts. When we put God first, He does wonders in us..even in our relationships...

Me and Jerm went to this Olio Restaurant at Suntec for a change...and the food is delicious! He tried the Sirlion steak, and I've got...for the first time a daring move...to try their hawaiian grilled pork chop becasue it looked too good to resist )in the menu)...I've never eaten pork chop before and I've always tot Pork doesn't taste nice, but then I decided to trust the 'brand name' and give it a go. It turned out to be superb! Very delicious thin slices of juicy, tender pork chop, accompanied with roasted baby potatoes and tasty vegetables...yummy! I was going "hmmmm" as I was savouring it..hahaha...damn good la! Jerm's steak is really good too..he said he's never eaten such good steak..ok la..compared to billy bombers and Jack's place standard! Nice place, nice ambience, cosy settings, good music! Gotta go back there again next time (when we feel rich), and try their other dishes. After that, we went Max Brenners (again!) to enjoy their thick italian hot chocolate and white chocolate drink. Shiok! hehe...enjoy life sia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home