Friday, January 05, 2007

A year of new beginnings....

God's msg for us this year...This is the year of new beginnings! When Pastor said that, I was wondering new beginnings in what way...in fact...it can be in many ways...and God will slowly reveal these to us...

I thought maybe God is saying in terms of our studies...our last semester..He will complete what He began in us, and He will begin a new beginning in our next phase of life, our career! Haha...Yes it will happen, our Father is good... but it has just happened today........................

My frens who went to the mangroves with me will know the Mobil petrol station that is the only place we can wash up the mud on our feet when we come out from crab-catching. However, there is this really mean auntie that always chases us away, saying we cannot use their water and we're dirtying their place...many times they have threatened to write down our IC numbers...how cruel can they be? we're like all muddy and stranded there if we don't wash up first...the place isn't any cleaner...even Siva could do nothing abt her. I was always very angry abt it, I asked God to stand up for me, and show me favour. God is always on my side.

Today, on the first trip to the mangroves of 2007, God has indeed shown me His Grace. We were walking sheepishly to 'tou tou' use their water to wash our legs, hoping the auntie din see us...but in the end, we were greeted by this old man whom i've never seen before. At first I tot he was gg to scold us, instead he asked if we wanted to wash our legs, unlocked the toilet door, and pulled out a hose flowing with clean water...on FULL BLAST, and allowed us to use as long as we want!! Can you believe it???? I was so so thankful for his kindness, there's indeed someone kind in this secluded place. First time in my many trips to the mangroves, we were happily washing our feet and booties until we're really clean! Yeah, and many more times to come! How many know that our heavenly Father knows our deepest needs, the smallest complains, and our loudest groans? hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home