Have been feeling lifeless and no energy to do anything...perhaps I still feel a bit sad about the way things have turned out. Some part of me is gone, and it a bit painful. I wonder if I have lost the enthusiasm and certainty of my life. I used to be strong, very strong...I'm able to take anything that comes, and I'm able to lay my path. The future seems bright and certain. But no...things a bit funny leh...Suddenly Bleach doesn't seem funny anymore, going out with frens doesn't satisfy my emptyness, sushi doesn't taste nice anymore, songs dun sound nice anymore, doing anything just seem very aimless. Now, I don't know what the future may hold, and I wonder if I've made the right choice, but I have no energy to think abt it. Keeping myself busy seem to work, but I dread the feeling of waking up each morning to an empty house with no one around to accompany me. Although now I'm feeling better, there are still many things i'm not sure abt and I dun like that feeling. I want a clear direction that i can move towards....I want to be a happy individual, complete and made whole by the Love of Jesus. Then I can have the ability and strength to love others. right now, I need Him to fill this empty void, to heal the scars, and to show me the way. Wisdom, love, patience, kindness, peace, happiness....is what I'm seeking for. I believe I will get back my energy soon...
I was thinking of what Pastor said...It will be a year of new beginnings. In many ways there have been new beginnings, I'm trusting God for more good things to come.
2 Comments:
hey girl, though i dunno wad happened.. hope u find back ur energy soon.. be happy! :)
hi girl..hmm like ur friend, i have no idea what happen either, but sure hope you'll find all you're seeking for soon.. jiayoujiayou~!
Post a Comment
<< Home