Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Coming commencement

To all my friends and relatives coming to my commencement, really thankyou for coming! I'm so excited to see all of you on my big day...hehe...

Some details of my commencement...It will be held on 4th July 3pm, but the ceremony is only for ticket holders for my family, so to all my friends and relatives, you all can come at 4.30pm, by that time the ceremony should have ended and we'll be coming out for photo taking. Another way is that guests can still view the live webcast at one of the rooms (Suite 2, level 1) in the University Cultural Centre....so although I can't get tics for u in UCC Hall, you all still can see the real thing on video outside, so in other words, can still come at 3pm and sit in the room to watch, then I'll join you guys later.

Venue: Uuniversity Cultural Centre
Bus: 96 from Clementi Interchange
When it turns into NUS, see the big nice nice building (shd have a graduation banner i guess) called Uuniversity Cultural Centre then alight. I hope this helps..=p

If not, call anyone who's going...my parents, my sis, me (can try)...

I'll keep u guys updated again, Those who are interested to come inform me ok? So I can know to expect you and give you a BIG BIG HUG...hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home