Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Losing my appetite...

I've been losing my appetite recently...maybe is feeling moody ba, no mood to eat or do anything...I felt like I've wasted my days slacking and not doing anything constructive when I have lots of work and household chores to do now...

Maybe I'm a little disappointed when some of my frens could not meet up with me due to their busy schedule...or maybe they had other things more important than me...so maybe i shdn't ask anymore, what for ask and get disappointed in the end...

Some of my frens did check up on me to make sure I ate...thanks so much for your concern..=).. I did try la, just try to eat more times to compensate eating less per meal...and drinking more milk i guess...haha

As i was a little lactose-intolerant, liling was suggesting i try drinking all sorts of milk and then SEE HOW... eh what a good fren you are...HAHAHA! What I ate will all be gone lor! Anyway...some funny fren i have...haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home