Monday, June 11, 2007

Liling's Birthday







Celebrated liling's bday yesterday at marina square, so the costume comm met up again, this time we had an almost complete attendance. Actually wanted to have dinner at the suntec convention centre's Joaquim, but the seafood dinner buffet there was $25++, a little too ex, so we went to marina square's Jap restaurant cum dessert place - Azado Soba (hope I spelt it correctly). Actually, the food there is really nice, better than what I expected. I had this chicken cooked in soba style bento, while the rest had Jap curry chicken, tempura ramen, and beef soba bento...Heard from the that whatever they ordered tasted really good...I liked mine too, because the miso soup was superb, the side dishes were unique and the rice was fragrant (Jap but yellow rice with spices and egg on top), the thin slices of chicken were also cooked well in terriyaki sauce...Yummy. After dinner, we had dessert. Me and Liling shared this green tea ice cream with Jap dumplings and red bean paste, while jane and Leonie shared a fruits and ice cream dessert (i forgot wat its called). The desserts were even better la! Wah the green tea ice cream tasted just nice (not too sweet, not too bitter, having the tinge of green tea fragrance), sitting on top of red bean paste (sweetly good), surrounded by a few Jap dumplings (Like Tang Yuan, except it taste better). Not forgetting the birthday cake for the birthday girl who must have a cake for bday...haha...it rhymes! (-_-lll)

After dinner, we walked to esplanade, and went to their roof top to take pictures using Leonie's 8.1 Megapix Sony camera...haha...after that we talked a little while, had been a long time since I saw them. Had a good time, but I guess I was tired after a whole day out. I think I was really quiet that day, not sure if its because i dunno what to say, or I'm tired, or I'm just feeling unhappy and aimless in life...not sure if the girls sensed it, not sure what i was feeling either...but was a little sad when I reached home...maybe when we talked abt rag I just remembered the times when 'we' were still tog, its just such a pity...He's a good guy, but its sad when how things cannot work out betw us...I dun think its loneliness, but I just feel sad that why things have to turn out in this way in my life...

Anyway, shall not dwell on this now...

Happy birthday to Liling! in advance...

Hope you enjoyed yourself, hope you like the gift ya? must use! =)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home