Today...
Later, we went downstairs to sit and the steps just outside the library, where its quiet and not so cold, perfect place to chit chat and not spend money. hehe...later we went Hans to grab a cup of tea and cake, AND continued talking...there's non stop conversation between us, so many things in common, and so many things to share...I love talking to her, because she gives me very good opinions and practical advise, and I know she truely cares abt me...hehe...Thanx girl! Well, we talked abt relationships, talked abt guys, talked abt work, talked abt our holidays, talked abt my troubles and cares..and we also agreed on this fact that guys fall in love more easily than woman, its easy to impress a woman, but its hard for a woman to fall in love, so when they do, its deep and its for a lifetime.......haha...true isn't it..we're looking for a life partner now, not just a boy fren...
Next time I'll bring her to Essential brews to try the teas there...and also this Jap restaurant that sells very nice deserts. *HUGS*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home