Monday, May 28, 2007

Wedding...wedding

Attended one of my relative's wedding today at clark quay's Novelty Hotel...it was a military wedding, with a pretty bride and handsome husband, both seems so in love and xing-fu...I can almost feel their happiness overwhelming me. I feel so happy for them...really really very happy for them..I can feel it...but deep inside I was trying to supress the sadness in me.

I realised how much I earned to have this scenerio...The feeling of being the most happy bride, deeply in love once again and deeply loved by the 'one to come'. I felt excited because I knew God would soon make our paths cross...but at the same time...i felt very sad...It could have been 'us'...I was thinking, if we had not broken up, we had a whole life story to put up in video to show to the audience...we had a wonderful story to tell...but at this point of time, he's not the right person for me...and I knew it had to end...becasue I was searching for my true happiness...

What is true happiness? I wonder if it will feel foreign to me when it comes...

anyway, I had a good family gathering...and these are the photos of the happy occasion...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home