Hi friends, this is my newly created blog. A place to share photos, beautiful experiences, and a place to share my life with all my dearests. Welcome!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Diving in Sipadan...
Dear friends, I'm going diving at Sipadan tomorrow, will be back on 20th June, can leave me a msg here if you want, or sms me, I can still be reached by my hp. Do stay tuned for pictures when I come back...found a picture online of where I'll be staying...Sipadan Kapalai. Its really beautiful...hehe.
have fun ah!! must meet up when u come back. i will *try* to fix up a dinner for the 203 gang... the girls only i mean. if cannot, then maybe as many or as few as we can get our hands on... maybe just u n me... =P
I love the sea, love the world beneath the waters. Aspiring to be a marine biologist and do what I love to do, if not, hoping to sign on...but oh well, got one more year to think clearly. Life is so good now and I'm a very happy person becasue I'm God's beloved and is abound with His grace and goodness each day. He leads me and teaches me His wisdom.
The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not lack,
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness,
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
(Psalm 23)
1 Comments:
hey!!!
have fun ah!! must meet up when u come back. i will *try* to fix up a dinner for the 203 gang... the girls only i mean. if cannot, then maybe as many or as few as we can get our hands on... maybe just u n me... =P
till then! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home