Sunday, July 01, 2007

Lasik Operation

Went for a lasik operation on wed, and on my way to recovering and stabalization of my vision. Doc says my condition looks pretty good, so perfect vision is attainable. Actually, God is so gracious and wonderful...With my high myopia and astigmatism, i thought I had to do the more expensive wave-front lasik which costs $3800 wout gst. I was willing and prepared to pay for this, although I was worried abt how I was going to pay the installments next time. However, God is so good...the doc told me after some tests that my cornea was not thick enough for wavefront so he reccomend the standard lasik...for just $2500!!! So that means I can have my perfect vision at a much much lower cost!!! If its not God, then what is it?? haha...Praise God!! Praise God that my operation went smoothly...and NO i did not feel anything during the op. If anyone is interested you can check out www.lsc.sg for all the details or call them. These few days gotta stay at home as much as I can to rest my eyes and also to stay away from dusty places. feels good to be without specs after 20 plus years...hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home