Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Home alone...

Been staying at home these few days, and I'm getting bored, really hope that my job starts soon....I think I should also meet up with my friends now that i have the free time before I really enter police academy...heh heh.

I've been at home listening to Pastor Prince's sermons, feeding on the word and building up my inner-man. I want God to prepare me and build me up on the inside so that I will have the strength and wisdom when I enter my career in the near future...For I know the challenges and demands it has for a female.

Been also reading up on a BIG n THICK law book that one of my dad's friend, who was also an ex-police officer, gave to me. I was browsing and reading on the section on Criminal Procedures Code, and found that it was really interesting but also quite cheem at the same time. haha...I wonder how they're going to teach us to memorise this book next time. Eh, then just been running and going to the gym to kep myself fit and healthy lor...

Then I started to dig out my advanced driving theory book and Highway Code which was left on the shelf and gathered dust. I think I'm just too bored, and yearning to learn something new and gain some new knowledge...so read n familiarise with the theory first lor...haha.

Gonna cook one of these days...yummy...haven been cooking for a long time...haha...Jia hui asked me to go her house cook, maybe one of these days can go her house bake cookies...hehe. Recently, her mom made mooncakes, and I get to eat it! haha...So blessed!

Hmm... I really hope to find something interesting to do now...but can't think of any lei...anyone got any ideas??

Rock-climbing??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home