Singapore Bay Run

Went for the Singapore Bay Run last sunday with Jeremy and Jiahui, my first time participating in such runs/marathons, so its really an eye-opener for me. At first, I was apprehensive about being able to run for long distances because I really didn't train much and did not like running...maybe one hand can count la...haha..but this run was indeed different! My body could actully go beyond the limit I thought I had, and I did not even feel tired after the run. I knew my body could take more, perhaps a longer distance and a faster pace...and this made me excited. I discovered that the feeling of running marathons in the wee hours of the morning with cooling weather, accompanied by the esplande and city landscapes, and having the roads all to yourselves was indeed exhilarating...to the point that it erases all sense of distance and tiredness...it was thrilling! 'Shiok' is the word I'll describe it. My first experience and I'm addicted to it already. I want to gain more experiences and prove to myself that I can run and enjoy the run. Taking the first step to new experinces can let u discover something abt yourself that you did not know abt. haha...so I decided to join the Great Eastern Women's 10km run, and standard chartered 21km. Slowly step by step build up my stamina...Most of all, its fun and I like it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home