Monday, October 01, 2007

The true meaning of LOVE

As I scanned the room at Celeste's house that day, I looked at everyone's face, and really felt so grateful for each and everyone of them. The feeling of blissfulness and happiness everytime I'm in their presence never fail to edify me. Somehow, I feel so protected and secured among them, just like a little girl...knowing that they truely LOVE me and accept me for who I really am, and always ready to stretch out their hands to catch me when I fall, and listening to me whenever I feel down and crappy. They are people sent by God to love me, which they themselves have the ability to love because God has strengthened them through the demonstration of His great love for them in their lives. Through them, I can truely feel how much Jesus Loves me....so undeserved, yet so sweet....so secured because you KNOW that they love you.

Everytime after fourth service, after I finish serving, I just soo look forward to seeing my CG, to run into their welcoming arms... I wanna thank my CG, for teaching me how to love, for the true meaning of kingdom friendship...

Although I sometimes blame myself for not gelling into this CG earlier, and for not spending more time with them, but I thank God that He always provides a way out. For whatever time I've lost with my CG due to silly excuses, God will restore DOUBLE in quality and quantity in our time together; and He always accelerates, drawing our hearts closer in our times together, although its short. I believe that what God has built, He will not let it waste away, He will not let it come back to Him void.

Thankyou all for sowing the seeds of love into my life.

Thankyou Cui, for being the pillar of support in my life, for being my shepherd whom I can run to when I face problems too hard for me to bear. You've always been the most willing to share my burden with me, and never giving up on me even when I fail. Thanx for all your words of encouragement, and for guiding me in my walk with God, for your patience and pruning in my life.

Thankyou Minghui, for you have been the faithful sister of mine, who always speaks such words of wisdom into my situation and into my life. You are my listening ear, and ever patient friend who is always ready to stretch out your warmth and friendliness towards me. Thanx for all the little things that you have done for me, the little gifts of love and the card of encourgement....its really really so sweet...I appreciate and treasure all the little actions of love you've showered me with, thankyou!

Thankyou Angela, for you have been a blessing to my life. You are someone I can depend on, someone whom I can trust, and someone who speaks into my life at just the right moment. When I'm down, your encouragement and concern is a comfort to me. OH, and we share the same interest in sports, I think that's how I got to know you...dragonboat! haha.

Thankyou Denis, for being who you are, for being so real, and for all your sharings which really is an encouragement to me. Your presence itself is already an encouragement to the CG.

Thankyou Merrini, for being the loyal friend who is always there for me, and with me. Regardless of going toilets together, sitting together, accompanying me while I finish my dinner, messaging me words of encouragement, I wanna say I appreciate you for who you are, and for all the little things that you've done for me. And to say, I'm always so impressed by your artistic talent and passion in arts and crafts. And your efforts in making all the birthday presents just really really show how much you love each and everyone of us. And I think you're a very brave girl, brave to face challenges by just believing God's love for you and standing on His word.

Thankyou Yingqi, for being the cheerful girl who simply light up my day with your bubbly character. I'm always so happy to see you, sometimes I just feel like 'doting' on you la...you're really very cute...haha...but most importantly, I see a woman of God when I see you. You have been a great encouragement to me.

Thankyou Jiahao, for being the sunshine of the CG. Your 'happy-go-lucky' character never fails to bring joy to people around you. And just want to thankyou for your encouragement when I'm down, and being so steadfast in the word such that you always speak into my situation, providing me with the answer and direction to even the most mundane problems. Now that Jotham, Louis, Jiawei, Mark, Jeremy will be moving up, you must take care of the girls already ah! haha.

Thankyou Jotham, for being the stable guy in CG, so annoited but yet so funny... (-_-lll)... and the unacclaimed LSMYD title..haha...actually all I remember about you is that...hahahha...kidding. I also see a Man of God when I see you, and am always so impressed by your level of maturity and how you always spoke so much wisdom (when you're serious) regarding many things. Simple revelations that you and Mark would always share with us on Multiply, its so simple and yet carries such profound meanings...you've taught me many things through this, and allowed me to feed on and learn from these little packets of wisdom.

Thankyou Mark, for being the super-talented dancer, and also the super-supportive frisbee coach of ours...haha...Thanx for being there for me and Jeremy, and do know that you are someone who people can depend on when they need help and direction. Thanx for all the testimonies shared, for they have encouraged me tremendously, each and everyone of them.
Aiyah, regretted not knowing you better when we were (with giam and Jeremy) in the same lab playing with the syringes and distilled water bottle..haha.

Thankyou Jiawei, for being the big-brother of this CG, for taking care of us, and your sharing, never fail to awe all of us. We have indeed learnt a lot from you, I think the uMOG title really suites you! haha. Look forward to being in the same YWA CG as you to continue fellowshipping with you.

Thankyou Jeremy, for coming into this CG with me, for growing and walking this journey with me. The best thing is to grow together in the Lord, isn't it? haha.

Thankyou Louis, for being my west-side kaki, I think I only got the chance to know you even better from our trips back together. Thanx for the company, thanx for 'being a malaysian' and bringing so much entertainment into the CG...haha...(i know you don't mind right?) haha...and I love your homeland la...!!! Sabah lei, if Jotham and gang knows how priviledged it is to stay there they wun make fun of you already lor...hahaha. (Sabah is one of the world's best diving spots, the water is soo clear and fulll of all kinds of sharks and fishes! Imagine having the best dive destination right at your doorstep, its like living in paradise la...haha). Indeed, so blessed to have known you.

Thankyou Ben, for being you, for your smile and warmth that you have extended towards me. I enjoyed talking to you about Bleach (and also Jiawei, Louis, Jeremy) --- we got a Bleach Fan Club in CG if you all din know...haha... Anyway, glad to have known a friend like you!!

Thankyou Heiman and Celeste, for bringing joy into the CG. I had fun being around you girls!

Thankyou all...very long thankyou note hor...haha.

Thankyou Daddy God, for putting all these Angels in my life. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home