Friday, August 24, 2007

Frisbee Day

Played frisbee in school today with my CG mates, and we had a really great time practising and having a great workout! Actually, I am someone who doesn't really like to play frisbee maybe because its hard-to-play and has funny rules, but because my CG has a inter-CG frisbee competition coming up, so just go and play and have fun lor...and it turned out to be really fun! Maybe its the people la, haha, people always makes the difference in any boring event...haha. Its really fun playing frisbee with them, because they're a very special group of people to me, God-given gifts to me. Hanging out with them and having fellowship makes me feel very happy, feel belonged to a group of like-minded friends who truely care for and love one another. Sometimes, the thought of us having to move up to the young adult care groups makes me feel sad, because I can't really bare to leave when I've just started to bond to this CG. Time together in indeed short, so i'll really treasure every moment together with them....

Oh yah, we went to this coffeeshop at Holland V that sells XO fish bee hoon, and had a really good and cheap dinner. We ordered their 'Zi Cha' which comprise of Beef Hor Fun dry, sambal kang kong, claypot tofu, prawn-paste chicken...and they were really delicious! Although I think the XO Bee Hoon is not really up to standard, but the other dishes sorts of compliments it...hehe. Wah next time must go there eat again! haha...think my hobby is eating lor! AND HOR, each person only paid 6 bucks for all the food we ate...cheap rite! haha. Then as we were walking back to the mrt, we bought ice-cream at the 7-11 stall for desert...walking and eating ice-cream...haha.

I love my CG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home