Saturday, October 06, 2007

What I really like...

Sometimes, I thought that I was not a 'typical' girl....I do not like manicures, window shopping, I do not have many bags and shoes, I don't go ga ga over diamonds and jewelleries, I don't like to buy female magazines to read, I don't like to watch Korean dramas, I seldom watch romance comedies, I don't go ga ga over any handsome male actors, and I don't really know how to do a proper makeup (simple makeup of cos i know). I don't like pink, don't like princessey stuff........ I like sports, I like to watch Animal Planet and National Geographic, I buy diving magazines, I go to the gym and do weights...and hate running on the threadmill, I don't really like to wear skirts but do wear them sometimes when my mood is good, I run marathons, do dragonboat, I love the sun, and I join the Police force...haha...alamak...but Thank God I'm still the beautiful me...haha.

Anyway, have found out recently that I've got some weaknesses....for beauty products, hair products, and maybe clothes. Could actually be willing to spend quite a lot on beauty products, and not forgetting...FOOD! I will never save on eating..haha...I love to eat!! Hmm...looking at my cupboard filled with beauty products and how I always love to spend time walking around in watsons and clinique counters...hmm...dunno is it good or bad... then looking at my 3 pairs of shoes and 3 miserable bags and the only 3 soft toys in my room and cupboard lacking in fashion accessories...haha...also dunno if its good or bad...but i think quite good la, no desires so can save money in these areas...haha.

And my room: books, table, bed, with an airforce plane model and a Naval diver stikfas hanging from my table lamp. Minimal soft toys, no posters, simple and sometimes a little untidy...haha...ops.

When I was at Vivo's Page One bookstore, I was walking around and seeing if anything catches my eye...then this whole shelf of home interior designs caught my eye. As I looked through the pages of beautiful homes in awe, I realised the long forgotten dream of mine. I've always wanted a home of my own, a beautiful house that belongs to my family...the family that I'll be starting in the future...a house that I can call my own. Sighs....haha...gotta wait a little while for this...career first now.

These are my soft-spots i guess, I'm still a girl after all, but a unique one..heh heh (self-praise) (-_-lll). I still love surprises, cute little gifts, chocolates, and a sincere heart...haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home