Thursday, August 16, 2007

Updates...

Haiya, very long never update my blog le...although i've quit my job, I'm still busy lor...habit really hard to change ah...haha.

Well, i've been busy with tuitions as usual, and training for my physical fitness. Have started running and going to the gym, and coming back with an aching body...the AH MA (grandma) is back again (years after since canoeing days), walking slowly and going around groaning with each step...hahaha. Going to start running those marathons like Army Half marathon, and maybe Standard Chartered too...( anyone has Stand Chart credit card??)... I guess one of my goals is to have experienced running a marathon at least once in a lifetime! Not difficult to achieve I guess, but gotta be mentally and physically prepared.

Went to Bk Timah forest today to help out in some forestry studies for Centre for Tropical Forest Science, not bad as i get paid to help out, but I think its pretty interesting and a new experience to do forest work. Never done that before so something new to learn. But I think Pete is going to kill me of he finds out that I've quit my job and now helping to do forest work...i think he's waiting for me to go back lab to finsih up my crab work...haha...ops! Ok, now i'm in demand again, and never fail to have things to do...sometimes being so busy and active is not very good, very tired one lei...haha.

but I'm sooo looking forward to tomorrow's CG, its really gonna be a great time of fellowship and rest for me. Thanx for making the decision so clear for me...for speaking those words of wisdom and encouragement. >_-

And...career updates: I've went through the 3rd round of interview already, proceeding to the fourth and final round... Praise Jesus! For my future is getting brighter and brighter each day. All glory be to Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home