Thank God for everything...
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Snippets of the things shared by Nick which is so powerful...
http://www.wretch.cc/video/ritahsia&func=single&vid=2282608&o=time_d&p=0'%20target=_blank
{"In life, when we face any circumstances which we don't have an answer, which doesn't even make sense, or which turns our will upside down, the only thing we should do is to PRAISE the name of JESUS. Because we have victory, peace and joy in our saviour Jesus Christ, and He WILL turn it around for our BENEFIT!" }
{God said, "Fear not, for I am with you".}
{"Its not about what i can do, what i cannot do, but its about what I've become by the power of our Lord Jesus Christ"}
{"The joy of the Lord is my strength" -- This JOY is the joy of having Jesus Christ love us so much that He died on the cross on our behalf, for our sins, that He has given us salvation. This JOY of having Jesus Christ in my life, and living the Godly purpose that He has for me}
When I was in choir practise, Wendy was sharing with us and this caught my attention...God is an opportunist, who takes ALL our troubles and turns it around for our benefit. Wow...A wonderful OPPORTUNIST! Thankyou Daddy God, that you never fail to save us out of our troubles and our failings. Even when we fall short due to our stubborness and sillyness, Your mighty hand always pick us up and back us up. Today, hear him telling you, “Go, girl! I have got you covered. There is nothing for you to worry about!” Hear him saying to you, “Go for it, son! I am covering you. There is nothing for you to fear!”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home