Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I want to do many things...

Firstly, want to thank my frens who's worried and concerned about me, I'm feeling better already, thankyou for the smses and the calls and the messages to my blog and msn. Small things like that help a great deal, they did help brighten up my day. =)

Holidays are coming le...and there are many things I would want to do....to start on new things i've never done before.

1) Climb a mountain (Kat let's go climb ok?)

2) Dive (Phillipines?, Indonesia?), I dun mind raffles lighthouse too...=p

3) Explore places in S'pore - Chek Jawa, Labrador... ( I want to go Chek Jawa, anyone can bring me there or want to go with me?) I heard that its beautiful there, somewhere away from the city, a tranquil place filled with life and beauty...how can a biologist not been there before???

4) Do my lasik? I still need to read up on that...$$$

5) finish BLEACH!!!!

6) I hope the Choir in my church starts recruiting soon...I wanna serve!!!

7) and I need to start running again...alamak...shoes still in lab...

8) Catch up with my frens...esp my cell group ppl...i gotta learn to step out of my comfort zone

9) I wanna do something for conservation..hmm...shd i be a guide in one nature park? or go for the redang turtle protection thing?

10) Shd take my rescue course soon too...but later ba...need to save up $$$

Thinking abt this makes me feel happier....This should keep me going for quite some time...

1 Comments:

Blogger [-jiahui-] said...

i wanna go chek java too!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home