Post-thesis celebration at Pete's house
My supervisor holding baby Aiden!
Baby Aiden, soooo cuteeee!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Before the meal, Pete brought us around his house, and i tot it was really nicely done up and they had put in a lot of effort to renovate the house. It had a very good view of the Pasir panjang Harbour, coupled with the cooling sea breezes at the living room, while their kitchen faces Kent ridge forest...giving me a feeling of being very close to nature..hehe. Their house is really very pretty and minimalistic! Simple and yet trendy. And something I found out that day, my supervisor can cook really well! Although he's a vegetarian, he knew how to cook some very unique and tasty fare..out of ingredients that we dun usually use. His cooking was delicious, accompanied by nice music, nice wine, and nice dessert...haha...it was really fun. well, I'm glad that i have such a good supervisor..and I'm glad that honours year had brought some of us closer together. It is indeed a rewarding time, upheld by precious memories.
.jpg)
The chef
Delicious mediterranian-style dinner!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home