Had my commencement on 4th July 3pm...It was my big day, and I was really excited about it, because its a once in a lifetime experience, and it marks the end of our study journey... This gown and mortar board was not easy to earn, I'm proud of all the graduants there that day. All our 16 years of schooling is finally over. The hard work we've all put in into this process of growing up, becoming who we are today, all the beautiful memories that follows through is all very worth while. When you look back, we've perservered through this longest phase in our life, emerging as qualified individuals ready to face this society, stepping out into a new phase of life. Our future is very bright indeed. I had a really happy time that day, with my friends, and all who came to show me support and love. Thankyou for the flowers!

Smiling me

With mom

My family


Me and Jerm

Me and Liling, she gave me sunflowers and Leonie gave me a red daisy!! So sweet of them! Luv them..*hugs*..haha!

Me and eileen

With costume girls

Huijia and Lynn

Me and huixin

Me and Jiahui

Me and Minghui

My Biology Class


Me and Jerm and Teddy, Jerm gave me a big bouquet of lilies! Very pretty!

The flowers I got on that day...hehe...I love flowers, happy happy!

At home. still not getting enough of the day...haha...ok I think I look pretty today...muahahaha!
1 Comments:
ur mum looks as young as when i last saw her (i think in sec sch!!)! and ur sis is so tall now!! and most of all, congrats to u on graduating!! :P cya sat!
Post a Comment
<< Home